What is debt? What is a deficit? And do these things have different outcomes for individuals and nations? Adriene and Jacob answer all these questions and more on this week’s Crash Course Econ. Deficit and debt are easy to misunderstand, but luckily, they’re also pretty easy to understand. This week we’ll explain what deficit and debt are, and talk about what the sources of deficit and debt are for the US Government. Also, we’ll take a very special trip to Cliffordonia to try and understand these concepts and get a look at what a colonial-era space program might have looked like.
Crash Course is on Patreon! You can support us directly by signing up at
Thanks to the following Patrons for their generous monthly contributions that help keep Crash Course free for everyone forever:
Mark , Elliot Beter, Moritz Schmidt, Jeffrey Thompson, Ian Dundore, Jacob Ash, Jessica Wode, Today I Found Out, Christy Huddleston, James Craver, Chris Peters, SR Foxley, Steve Marshall, Simun Niclasen, Eric Kitchen, Robert Kunz, Avi Yashchin, Jason A Saslow, Jan Schmid, Daniel Baulig, Christian , Anna-Ester Volozh
Want to find Crash Course elsewhere on the internet?
Support Crash Course on Patreon:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Thủ tục ủy quyền mua bán căn hộ quận 10 chi tiết nhất – xem ngay!
- Giá 35-45 triệu đồng/m2, căn hộ Sunrise City ngày càng được chọn nhiều
- [Độc quyền] Kiếm Vũ Giang Hồ 3D VNG đưa những giá trị trải nghiệm game PC trở về!
- Cửa Sổ Tình Yêu mới nhất: Vợ đi làm xa ngoại tình về muốn ly hôn chồng – Đinh Đoàn
- Adobe Illustrator – Chia sẻ bộ lịch âm dương 2019 vector – File AI, PNG và JPEG