Don’t forget to subscribe to the Junior Developer Central channel for more videos and tutorials!
There’s a bit more to learn however and we’ll cover the following additional topics in the tutorial like:
As a final wrap up to the tutorial we’ll look at how we can work with these types of strings with commas in and how we can deal with them when converting them to numbers. For example, if you had a string representation of a million, the string might come with commas to separate the units to make it easier to read like: “1,000,000”. We’ll cover how to handle these types of strings.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://svdpch.org/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- How to fix "not recognized as internal or external Command " in Cmd
- 13: Interfaces in OOP PHP | Interfaces Explained | Object Oriented PHP Tutorial | PHP Tutorial
- PHP tutorial: Finding if a value exists in an array | lynda.com
- PHP Array Key Functions Tutorial in Hindi / Urdu
- Toát mồ hôi khi luyện phỏng vấn Fresher PHP cùng Code Dạo