Get Recruitment Notifications of all private and govt jobs , Mock test details ,Previous year question papers only at Freshersworld.com – the No.1 jobsite for entry level candidates in India. (To register : ) – This video is all about “Careers and Training courses for Java
few of these websites are built on PHP like:
1. Yahoo: One of the most trafficked website on the planet with more than 627 million unique visitors per month.
2. FaceBook: It is no secret that Facebook makes use of PHP in the user end.
3. Wikipedia: The best free source for all kinds of information over web Wikipedia is developed using a software called MediaWiki which is written in PHP.
4. Flickr: The web’s leading photo sharing site hosting over 2.5 billion images uses PHP.
PHP is a server side scripting language designed for web development but also used as a general purpose programming language. It’s really hard to judge 5 years down the road; but, based on the last five years of PHP, it will bright for at least another five. If this question was asked 5 years ago, we would have agreed that PHP was dead. That is not the case today.
PHP is in a renaissance. With the emergence of Composer and the PHP Framework Interop Group, huge strides have been made to reduce the cost of innovation in PHP. There is a vibrant framework community that is actually becoming modular. Laravel and Drupal (CMS) are excellent examples of that reduced cost.
PHP has its challenges but the community appears to meeting them head on. The next five years will be pivotal for determining its fate. If the community continues on like the last five, it will certainly be bright for many years to come.
PHP still provides you the following:
1. Speed which is just awesome where Rails and other barely made upto the mark.
2. Ability to understand and then code, there are no scaffolds; you are master of your own code.
3. Deriving new solutions, frameworks from ground up very easily.
4. Its easy to code
5. Its not just facebook using php, there are too many out there using it on a highly scalable point, for a piece of cake take WordPress.com as an example.
But there are some hiccups like:
1. It’s messy to write PHP. There isn’t any framework that can force you to write something clean in PHP
2. PHP is slow. It was never designed as a programming language. Hosting servers with PHP is cheap, but in computational terms, each PHP operations is very costly
3. The cloud support for PHP is just a flaky job
But the silver lining is that
1. 80% web uses it, so we have plenty of jobs.
2. As mentioned, Facebook was written in php (but was eventually moved to C++ using hiphop) so you can go as big as you can.
3. So much support, almost everything has been tried and tested with PHP, so you won’t get stuck.
One big advantage of PHP Developers, PHP is easy to learn and they can do freelancing projects as well while in the job whereas java developers do struggle only in their respective jobs
Another advantage for PHP Developers is, after having one year experience in web development, they get offers from many other companies with good salary package whereas java developers have to have at least two year experience to make more job opportunities.
HCL, Accenture, IBM, Infosys and many big companies are looking for PHP Developers but these developers must have extreme knowledge in PHP.
On avg earning salary of PHP Developer is around INR 20.3 Lakhs per year.
Freshersworld on an average posts more than 500 jobs on a daily basis and if your dream is to get a secured position in IT sector, we would say log in to www.freshersworld.com and apply for your dream job immediately.
Freshersworld.com is the No.1 job portal for freshers jobs in India.
Check Out website for more Jobs & Careers.
Download our app today to manage recruitment when ever and where ever you want : Link :
***Disclaimer: This is just a training video for candidates and recruiters. The name, logo and properties mentioned in the video are proprietary property of the respective organizations. The Preparation tips and tricks are an indicative generalized information. In no way Freshersworld.com, indulges into direct or indirect promotion of the respective Groups or organizations.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://svdpch.org/cong-nghe/